Jonah's Mommy

I am new and have been reading through a lot of posts before I made one. My baby boy's name is Jonah.  He was born at 31 weeks and 5 days in December. He only lived for 29 days due to complications and being preterm.  He was  a beautiful baby boy with soft skin, dark brown hair and deep, dark blue eyes. He loved to listen to lullabies and would open his eyes when he heard our voices. He even grasped our fingers.  He was going to be our last baby, he has an 8 year old sister. It took me a long time to be able to talk about it,  but I realized that I wasn't the only one that was grieving.  I miss him so much everyday.

1 Reply

• Welcome to Share. I am so sorry for your loss of your sweet Jonah. I can feel the love you have for him in your words, and I have no doubt that he felt all of that love during his too short time here with you.
    There is no pain like the pain of losing a child. My daughter passed away 8 years ago, also due to prematurity. I found a lot of comfort in writing my feelings here on Share and knowing that there were others who understood. I hope you will find the same here.
    I will be keeping you in my thoughts.
    Marissa
Related