New!

Hello my name is Bridget ☺️ I am a proud preemie mother and a mother to a handsome angel. I had my son at 26 weeks weighing 1lb 11oz. And my daughter at 27 weeks weighing 1lb 5.8oz. My son is now our guardian angel And my daughter is now 1 and a lil monster ☺️ With both pregnancies I got very dealthy sick that's why I had to deliver so early. I got severe HELLP syndrome. My blood pressure was dangerously high to were I could seize at any moment. And my liver and kidneys were failing. I now cannot have anymore babies because of how sick I get. The doctors told me absolutely no more also because the second time was harder to stop my organs from failing. I am on the committee for my area for the march of dimes or march for babies. Iv participated in this for a couple years now since my son was born. I am married and also have two other two sons and two dogs. ☺️

3 Replies

• Hello and welcome to Share. I am so sorry for the loss of your son. I lost my first baby to Trisomy 18, 10 years ago this year. Thank you so much for being a part of March for Babies and all the work that you do! I hope that your walk day goes well.
    Love and Hugs
    Brandi
  • In reply to 3PICKPreemies:

Welcome to Share! I am so glad you found this site. I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your son, and not being able to have more children. I am a loss mom as well, so I can only imagine the compounded grief.

Happy to hear that you are doing well, and that you are very involved with your local walk. Check in again and let us know how you are, as well as how your daughter is doing.

Erin
  • Welcome to share. Thank you for sharing your story. I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your one and that you are no longer to have anymore children. I am so happy to hear that your daughter is doing so well. It also warms my heart that you are getting involved in your local March for Babies. I know for me it is a very therapeutic experience. Keep in Touch and Take Care.
Related