Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone,

I'm Jordan. Although I'm not a parent to a NICU baby, I am a NICU baby myself. I survived 77 days in the NICU back in 1990, and 27 years later, I'm living proof that miracles can happen. I joined this site to connect with anyone who may have similar experiences and/or have advice as to how I can volunteer/bring awareness to prematurity and the reality of everything that NICU babies and their families face. 

I'd just like to get more involved in some way, shape, or form, as this is something that has always been near and dear to my heart. I can also be a good listening ear for anyone who may need it. Hope to connect with some of you soon!

-Jordan 

1 Reply

• Hi Jordan! Welcome to Share Your Story! It's wonderful to hear you're doing well after such an early arrival. You are an inspiration to those Moms who are sitting in a NICU today wondering if or when their baby may come home.
    I would encourage you to go to the main March of Dimes page and click on the Get Involved link. http://www.marchofdimes.org/ You can see all the ways you can get involved in your local area.

Thank you again for sharing your story and for your willingness to get involved and volunteer. I've been volunteering for 12 years now and I love every opportunity I get to share the story of my daughters and offer hope to others.

Take care,
    Karri
Related