Hello

Hi. I’m new to this and hoping it helps with my loss and grief. I had a placenta abruption at 21 weeks, and my twin sons Jack and Luca were born stillborn on July 25th, 2017. Losing my boys was the hardest thing I have ever had to go through.

3 Replies

• Hello and welcome to Share. I'm so sorry for the loss of Jack and Luca. I can't imagine how difficult this has been for you. I'm glad that you've found Share and hope that we are able to support you in your need. You are not alone.

Thank you for sharing Jack and Luca with us.
    Thinking of you,
    Karri
  • Hello and welcome to share. I am so very sorry for the loss of your sons. I lost my first baby Josie to Trisomy 18, almost 11 years ago. Losing is still the worst thing I have ever survived and some days I still feel it, but I with support and resources like this site I can talk about her short life and know that it meant something. Please know we are here for you and you are not alone.
    Love and Hugs
    Brandi
  • Hello and welcome to Share. I am so sorry for your loss. I can only imagine the heartbreak of losing your precious Jack and Luca. Please know that you're not alone and many of us at Share are ready to support you. You and your sons are in my thoughts.

Sending hugs,
    Deanna
Related