Updated on Gus

Gus (25 weeker now 28 weeks today) hit a bump in the road last Friday but had a quick turnaround within 12 hours. It was a major scare for both hubby and I. But since that night he pulled his vent tube out and has been on CPAP since. He has been doing so well praise God and to all the prayers. He has gained weight and has grown 0.5 cm since birth. No news on what’s going on with his head ultrasounds but I say no news is good news. I’ve decided to buy him NICU approved clothing since he’s been giving the green light to wear clothes. I’m just praying nothing else occurs and he continues to do well. Thank you all for your prayers and support.  

2 Replies

• In reply to Hunter and Randi's Mom:

I’m very happy to hear your Gus is doing well! My little Gus was born at 24 weeks currently 32 weeks adjusted. I know the roller coaster is hard and gets harder the longer it lasts. Stay strong. Your Gus is in my thoughts!
  • I’m so glad to hear that Gus is doing well! I love that he decided on his own that he was done with the vent. I’m sure he will look so cute in his own clothes! Thank you for the update. I will be keeping you all in my thoughts.
    Marissa
Related