Hi, my name is Marisa and I am on here because i just got released from a NICU stay with my second baby on Friday and i have been struggling with some things i didn't struggle with the first time due to the stay. Just wanted to join a community that might understand my struggles and maybe even share in them so i dont feel so crazy...find some support from other people who have been there.

3 Replies

• In reply to Josie12907:

Welcome to Share. You have found the right place. The NICU and transition home can be a tough time. Know you are not alone in this.

Much love
    Samantha
  • Hi Marisa, and welcome to Share. I'm so sorry that you're experiencing yet another NICU stay with your baby. We are absolutely here for you as you go through this. There are so many emotions that come with having a baby in the NICU so I hope that you're able to find support and comfort from us here at Share.
    I would encourage you to start a blog, to keep us updated on how you and your baby are doing. I found that writing on my blog about our NICU journey was incredibly helpful for me emotionally.

Looking forward to hearing more about you and your family and hearing updates on your new little one.
    Karri
  • Hello and Welcome!
    So many of us can relate to the struggle after graduating the NICU. A lot of us have blogs for regular and more lengthy posts. Its a great way to share more of your story and receive supportive feedback. So glad you are here and I hope to hear more of your story and more about your awesome kids.
    Love and Hugs
    Brandi
Related