My story

On March 7,2017 I found out I was pregnant . Everything was normal no difficulties during my pregnancy that I knew of . On June 20 I found out I was having a baby girl and everything was still normal then on july 4 , 2017 my mucus plug came out I just knew something was wrong at that point . I headed to the ER right away I sat in the waiting room for about 45 minutes until they put me in a room then I went to the back to do ultrasounds and after that I went back to my room . I waited 30 minutes until a doctor came back and told me my princess was no longer living. A year later I found out I was pregnant again with my Second child once again everything was fine at my doctors visits I was told that I wasn’t high risk and everything looked fine and was normal . On Sep 9,2018 I went to my doctors appointment and everything was fine . On Sep 12,2018 I was eating brunch and I started throwing up and it caused me to push my baby out at only 13 weeks pregnant .I just need answers and someone to talk to about this I’ve been really depressed not only one baby but two . Two beautiful princess gone so soon .

2 Replies

• Hi , thank you for sharing your story. I'm so sorry for the loss of your 2 precious princesses. I hope you find comfort and support here on Share - we're here to help you through this! You're not alone.

Sending lots of love to you and your family! I hope today is a good day <3
  • Hi,
    I'm so sorry these things have happened to you. I know what you mean about just being really depressed. I also know how strong self-blame can be. But I hope you know you didn't do anything to cause your pregnancy to end. I'm not sure that having a reason helps, but you didn't do anything wrong.
Related