34 weeks no heartbeat

this was my miracle baby i had my tubes tied 3 years ago and in march of 2017 found out i was pregnant . i just got the news today i am beyond lost right now ............ im so upset i dont know what to do. 

5 Replies

• In reply to lvazquez:

thank you for sharing that makes me feel somewhat better and that was also my thought was that if we move his ashes would always be with me
  • In reply to myangel1101:

Everyone in the family should respect your wishes. It's a personal decision and such a difficult one. My husband and I aren't religious, but the thought of a funeral had quickly crossed my mind as nurses shoved paper and pen in my face. We tabled the conversation for a day while I was still in the hospital recovering. In talking with my parents, the cheapest people alive when it concerns their second daughter, I recall one of them asking, "You don't want to have a funeral, do you?" Um, I guess not. We had him cremated and it took about a week before the phone call came in to go pick him up. Again, such a crazy strange experience to even be doing that. For me, I do like the choice of being able to take his ashes with me if I were to move or until I know where I want to be. Hoping that your family will support you in a helpful way and listen to your needs. One day at a time, deep breaths.

Hugs,

Lindsay
  • In reply to lvazquez:

i can't handle a funeral or a service i just dont want to go through that. is cremation such a horrible choice ??? my sister wont even talk to me because this is what i want to do.
  • I am so very sorry for this devastating news. My heart is breaking for you. I am just so sorry. It is beyond shocking when a doctor tells you that there is no heartbeat. I heard those same fateful words over 8.5 years ago. I couldn't believe it. This happens? And, it was happening to me. I was in disbelief just hoping that the physician was in training or something was wrong with the machine. Ultrasound confirmed it and I was just in shock. Our dream was over at 30 weeks exactly. I found Share and this site had been my saving grace all this time. We're here to listen and to help you through each day if necessary. Deep breath as you are facing so many unfathomable decisions right now. I echo Brandi as you are not alone. Here to listen and sending you hugs!

Welcome to Share,

Lindsay
  • Hello and welcome. I am so very sorry that you find yourself here, needing our support. I can imagine the devastation that you are feeling. I lost my first baby to Trisomy 18 almost 11 years ago. I am so deeply sorry for the loss of your baby. Please know we are here for you and many of us have walked this heartbreaking path and somehow survived. You are not alone and so many of us understand your devastation. Sending you strength and peace.
    Love and hugs
    Brandi
Related