I can't handle

August 28th me and my boyfriend found out we are pregnant it was a miracle because we're both told we can't have kids and everything was perfect he was perfect I was perfect everything was going right and then in my last month I found out on my appointment Oct 30 they find no heartbeat and didn't know how long there wasn't one so we rushed to the ER do what we had to do and I delivered him on October 31st this year I got to hold him even though he was not alive that was the proudest moment of my life but the hardest they told me his umbilical cord wrapped twice and the second time it was so bad knoted nothing was getting to him

4 Replies

• Hi welcome to share. I sorry for your loss. No mom should have to go through the journey of losing a baby. I had a son who died when he was 14 days old. I am sending many hugs and know we are here for you. Nicki
  • Hello and welcome to Share. I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your precious baby. I, too, am a loss mom -- having had twin boys who were born at 22w5d in March 2007 and passed shortly after birth. This is a journey that no parent ever should have to be on, and my heart goes out to you.

We are here to walk this journey with you.

erin
  • In reply to deannafei:

Each day is getting better with my finca beside me reminding me everyday together we will have another n his faith in God n his strength it's keeping me going
  • Hi and welcome to Share. I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful baby. You are indeed a strong mother for holding your son like you did. Please know that there are many of us at Share have experienced similar heartbreak and are here for you. Please keep us updated on your journey.
    Sending hugs,
    Deanna
Related