A healthy baby after child loss-stories anyone ?

I lost my son 4 days back due to a rare heart condition. Fella was just 1 month old.

I dnt need to explain how it feels to anyone here.

I don't think I will or have the capability to experience a greater pain....May God spare us all such severe tests.

I am creating this thread to hear stories of mothers who have dealt with such situations and went on to give birth to healthy babies. I am here looking for hope. I am here looking for some happiness.

I am 35 years now and I somehow feel scared deep down for obvious reasons.

Please ..help me....please....I m craving some encouragement and support.

May God be with us all

2 Replies

• In reply to LauraGordillo:

Priyanka, I am so sorry that I missed your post. Thank you for sharing your story. I am sorry to hear about your loss.

I, too, am a loss mom to twin boys who were born at 22w5d in march 2007. It had taken many years of infertility treatments to conceive them, and I was lost.

I struggled again to get pregnant and had to resort to IVF. I did get pregnant with a singleton, who was full term. She just turned 10.

After I lost my sons, I met with a high-risk doctor who helped establish a plan for any pregnancies going forward. Having that plan in place helped ease my fears somewhat, although I will admit it took me most of that pregnancy before I exhaled.

I hope you will check in and let us know how you are. We are here to support you.

Erin
  • Hi Priyanka - thank you for sharing your story. I'm so sorry for the loss of your son. I hope you find comfort and support here on Share - we're here to help you through this! You're not alone. Sending lots of love to you and your family! I hope today is a good day <3
Related