Water broken at 19 weeks

My name is Sweta, and I'm new to this forum. On Monday, April 8th, I went into preterm labor at 19 weeks and lost my sweet baby boy. Words cannot even begin to describe how my husband and I feel.  It was a long journey to even getting pregnant as I was diagnosed with uterine cancer exactly 5 years ago to this day.  So, finding out we were even pregnant was a miracle and the happiest day of our lives.  Then our entire world was shattered on Monday.  I still don't understand what happened and why it even happened.  Everything was perfect during my visit on Thursday.  It's just not fair.  I thought cancer would be the worst thing I'd ever face in my life, but I was wrong.  This hurts so bad and I don't know if I will ever get over it.  

2 Replies

• In reply to tanairy:

I'm very sorry for your loss and hope we both find the answers to our questions.
  • I am so truly sorry for your loss. I, too, lost my baby boy on 4/2/19 when my water broke at 22 weeks and 2 days. I still do not understand why this happened. My pregnancy up until my last appointment seemed normal. Life sucks! We shouldn't have to go through this . I feel lost and hope one day to find the answer to all these unanswered questions. What can we have done to prevent preterm labor?
    I hope this forum help us both find the comfort we are so in need right now. Just know you're not alone in this journey :'(
Related