Return Address Labels?

I know this is an odd request, but does anyone know if the MOD has personalized return address labels for sale? I wanted to get some new address labels for Aidan and my husband's grandmother mentioned something about getting some in the mail from the MOD from a donation she made.... I wanted to use them to mail out the thank you notes I'm having made for our donors.... If not, then I guess I'll try to make my own "Team Aidan" labels... Erin Aidan James 12/29/04 30 weeker due to Pre-E

2 Replies

• Re: Return Address Labels?
    Hi Erin,

The department that does the labels (direct mail campaign) is actually right outside my office. This is what they told me...we do not sell labels but if someone send us a donation with a request for labels and how they want their name to appear we can put them into an upcoming run. However, because we mail in such advance timeframes, it will take awhile. But, if they donate on a regular basis they'd be in the mail stream for all of our exciting packages, including notepads and cards.

Donation can be small (e.g. $10). That said, you won't get them in time for what you want, but if it's something you want to do...you can write to:

Carol Ziff
    March of Dimes
    1275 Mamaroneck Avenue
    White Plains, NY 10605

Include the donation and a letter saying how you want the labels to read. You'll put it into the database and the next time we select names you'll get the labels.

Hope that helps,

- James
  • Hmmm... I'm not sure how to go about requesting those. I had some sent to me awhile back too... they looked like kid art, sketches of stick figures, houses and flowers. Let me ask around and see if anyone knows if MOD is still doing such a thing.

Darcy
Related