Hi Anastasia lee
Thank you for contacting March of Dimes. First of all, I'm really sorry for your loss. The loss of a baby is one of the most painful experiences that can happen to a family. This must be a very difficult time for you.
March of Dimes does not provide legal advice to families. We are sorry you are going through this difficult time. March of Dimes leads the fight for the health of all moms and babies. We support research, lead programs and provide education and advocacy so that every baby can have the best possible start.
We can provide you with the following resources to help you deal with your loss:
• Visit our website where you can find information that can help with your grief. www.marchofdimes.org/.../loss-and-grief.aspx
• We can send you bereavement materials that can help you cope during this difficult time. Simply fill out this form, we will promptly mail it to you. www.marchofdimes.org/.../bereavement-kit-form.aspx
• Share a tribute to your little one on our Wall of Remembrance, a safe space for families and loved ones to pay tribute to their babies gone too soon. www.marchofdimes.org/remembrancewall
The loss of a baby brings indescribable pain and grief. Please take care of yourself. Be aware of your emotions and feelings. Learn the signs of postpartum depression and look for help if you think you have postpartum depression. Learn more:
• Postpartum Progress www.postpartumprogress.com/
• Postpartum Support International, 800-944-4PPD (4773) http://www.postpartum.net/
All materials provided by March of Dimes are for information purposes only and do not constitute medical advice.
Thank you for sharing your story. I hope these resources are helpful and I hope you continue to update us on your journey. You are not alone. We are here for you! Sending lots of love to you <3