Loss my baby 4weeks old

Hi there,I cremated my baby boy tomorrow week ago...he was born at 37weeks and had breathing difficulties we don't have a diagnosis yet. I had very high polyhydromnois and knew to expect some type of issue ,.. but nothing showed in any of t ultra sounds or scan showed any problem with my baby,all measurements and movements were normal,even my Panarama bloods came back low risk.  Very confused how all checks failed to show a problem. I have 2 healthy girls already with no issue in health or their pregnancy.

My question is how long should I wait to try again bearing in mind I'm just gone 40? Or am I too old ?Thanks

2 Replies

• In reply to Colon Family:

So sorry to hear about the loss of your child. My cousin had a baby last year and she had polyhydromnios and he had TEF, trans esophageal Fistula. He had extensive surgery, maybe that is what you baby had. Sending prayers, no 40 is not too old to keep trying. Take your time to heal and then when emotionally and physically ready you can try again. Sending healing prayers for you and your family.
  • So sorry to hear about the loss of your baby boy. Sad that seems can be fine and things turn to the worse with no explanations. Prayers to you.
Related