Still birth

I just had a still birth April 20th 2021 and I’m having a hard time dealing with it. The doctors don’t know why it happened.. I was healthy and baby was healthy and I had no pregnancy complications.. she was fine one minute the next my water broke then she had no heartbeat. Anyway, I came on here because I just wanted to know that I’m not alone. I thought it might give me hope if I came across some rainbow baby stories. That way it doesn’t feel like it’s the end. I hope I can have a healthy baby and pregnancy after this. This is very discouraging if I can be honest

3 Replies

• In reply to LilHolly:

You’re so welcome. You and your family will stay in our thoughts and prayers.
  • In reply to EB51:

Thanks for sharing and thanks for your prayers, I pray the same for you as well. I would hate to say It’s good to know I’m not alone because I know how hard this is and wouldn’t wish this on anyone.. but at-least I know there’s others that share a similar story that understands what I’m going through. I pray for peace of mind and strength and healing for all of us dealing with this and security and comfort in a future pregnancy when it happens and if we decide to try again and hope. But thank you again for sharing your story with me I know it’s tough.. and it helps me in dealing with this to know you get my pain or that someone gets and understand a what I might be feeling and I wish you and your husband the best of luck in the future.

• Hi, I can’t give you hope with a rainbow story because I’m not there yet either. But I read your story and wanted you to know that you’re not alone. I gave birth on May 1st to a 38 week baby boy who we loved dearly. I had been to the doctor the week prior and the baby had a heart beat, 4 days later in the ER, the doctors said they could not find a heartbeat. My husband and I have been devastated. We’re trying to take it step by step, day by day. One thing that’s stuck with me is a family friend told us sometimes there isn’t an explanation that will suffice, that sometimes bad things happen to good people. The journey forward is going to be tough, but you will make it through. I pray for the both of us that we never forget the impact that our little one had on the world and in our hearts, but that we’re able to heal from the grief, be a support to someone else and deliver a happy, healthy baby in the future.
Related