So difficult to forget and move on

My name is Helen and 35years old and have been married for 7years. We have been trying to get pregnat and it was so difficult, on Feb 12th 2019 I found out I was pregnant! I and my husband was so happy! I was so excited about it, it was like a dream come thru!! All the ultrasounds,bloodwork and Dr visits was good no problems with my pregnancy! I was so happy seeing my body and tommy changing .

July 6th my water broke at 23weeks and I went into labor, on july 9th I gave birth to my little princess mercy, she struggled to live but we couldn't help her! My world came crumbling, my heart was ripped apart, my happiness disappeared, I cried my eyes out, I weepied like a child, is difficult for me to move on!!  I and my husband cant believe such will ever come our way!!! My heart is really broken and am scared of getting pregnant again!! I pray God help me to over come fear and this feelings!! You wont understand the feeling of loosing a child unless you have been there!! I cry everyday, nothing seems to make me happy anymore! Is so difficult to move on!!!

2 Replies

• Welcome to share. I too know what it is like to have your baby die and it's not fair. It's okay to be grieving Mercy right now you are right were you need to be. Those first few weeks I was a mess and living my life one hour at a time. I eventually started making it to one day at a time. I did find talking to someone really helped. It gave me a safe place to talk about Scott and share my feelings. Just remember to breathe and know we are here for you one Share. Many hugs, Nicki
  • Welcome to Share Helen. I am deeply sorry to read about the loss of your baby girl. There are no words that can take away the pain. It is a difficult journey to move forward, past the pain. It takes time and positive support helps. I lost a baby boy at 30 weeks along and it was just devastating. I found this site and it helped me sort through a lot of emotions and not feel so alone. I hope that it can do the same for you. I try to embrace the time I carried him. Take it one moment, one day at a time. Do what you're comfortable with and don't apologize for any of it. I found it hard to make plans, even to accept an invitation out was overwhelming. I couldn't make any firm plans until the day of or an hour or two before. People always want to get you out of the house, but if pushed too fast, it leads to resentment. Sometimes we just need to stay in one place and cry. You'll know it when you're ready to make whatever move you want to make next. Continue to lean on hubby for support.

Thinking of you,

Lindsay
Related