We lost our son at 4 months old ....what do we do now

My wife and i lost our son at 4 months old he was starting to learn how to roll over he had been sleeping through the night since November and he rolled over in the night and my wife found him the next morning  we heard nothing on the monitors or the camera we are devastated and we re live that morning every time we close our eyes and every second of the day ...... it has been 6 month since he passed and today my wife took a test and she might be pregnant.....we are terrified or at least I am I don't know how to feel....I among course happy if we are pregnant but I can not help but feel guilt as if we would be replacing Alexander if tears me up i have feared this ever since he passed I feel like a failure how can we not we go to bed one night in a world of sunshine and Rose's and wake up in a world of darkness we were so afraid and tried everything to prevent this we thought but it still happened I cant live through a loss of a child again I am terrified.... how are we supposed to feel

1 Reply

• Sending many hugs. I know what it is like to have a baby die. I know the pain and sadness you are dealing with. It just takes a lot of time and taking it one day at a time. I personally don't know what it is like to have a baby after having a loss but wish you as much peace of mind as you can get. Nicki
Related