Feeling so lost

Hello, on September 3rd our baby boy came into the world, 16 weeks early. Two weeks later he left us. I am so lost. So heart broken. Not sure what to feel , how to go on, how to respond to the world. Going back and forth between “I’ll be ok” and “why did this happen to me”. Wanting to try again, feeling guilty about thinking that.. wanting to think we are able to be parents and wanting so bad to be Dario’s mommy and daddy here.. not sure where to turn for support. Just want to know everything will be ok..

1 Reply

• Hi , I'm so sorry for your loss. You are at the right place to find support. Our Share community is filled with families who know what you're going through. We will hold your hand through this. I encourage you to continue to blog about what your feeling and read blogs from others with similar stories. I hope you find comfort and support here like so many others have. My heart goes out to you and your family. <3

If you're looking for additional support, we also have a free booklet that can help you understand and cope with your grief. You can find out more at www.marchofdimes.org/.../bereavement-kit-form.aspx.

We're here for you. Sending you lots of love!
    - Laura
Related